Relationships can be messy. Many couples get in a negative spiral that has taken them so deeply down that they have lost hope. You feel your relationship is on the rocks. If so, my heart goes out to you. We’ve all been in these kinds of situations at some point in our lives and they are never easy. In fact, relationships are often our greatest source of happiness and can be our greatest source of despair.If you are one of these people, keep reading. This post is especially for you.
I "know" you. You are busy with your life and career and have no time to spare. Many times your relationship takes "second place" and has suffered. You don't feel the same joy and connection you used to have. You have tried on your own to unravel the entanglements and release the negativity. Yet, the transition back to love is hard, and you’re exhausted and feeling as if your energy is being wasted on trying to save your relationship. You feel spent instead of passionately in love. You have been talking about divorce and are almost ready to go see a lawyer. Every day leaves you wondering: “Where did our love go?
- You have "tried everything" and nothing seems to work anymore;
- You have read self-help books and listened to podcasts but can't find a way to apply it;
- You have sought advice from friends, family, counselors, even your pastor, but can't get out of the negative spiral you have fallen into and fear your relationship might be over;
But wait! There IS hope. It's possible to turn around your relationship.
I know you are tired of struggling and want to recapture and develop the intimate, happy relationship of your dreams. You have good intentions. You want to save your marriage, and you are desperately looking for the right kind of help. [And please, make it quick and painless!]
I've surveyed hundreds of couples and their most common causes for crisis include difficulties with communication, lack of time, fighting, and loss of connection and affectionate in their relationship. On top of these, many couples are afraid of their partner having an affair or have already been impacted by infidelity. In order to move forward you need to be able to get out of crisis mode, heal from pain and, learn better ways of relating.
One of the things that happen when you are full of negativity and in crisis mode is that your brain gets flooded with chemicals that make it impossible to think clearly and to problem solve. It becomes a defeating circle that gets you into depression, anger, and despair.
The first thing you need to learn is how to take responsibility for your own feelings and be able to calm yourself enough for recovering clarity of mind. That's why you need the guidance of someone that know how to guide you out of crisis so that you can plan your next steps.
Over more than 30 years helping couples, I have helped many relationships get out of crisis and back into a happy heart-connected relationship. Because I get many calls from couples in crisis I decided to offer, for a limited time (only for the month of August), a special free one-on-one "Relationship Rescue Coaching Session.” During this 30 minutes session we’ll work together to…
- => Create a crystal clear vision for the kind of happy relationship you’d like to have.
- => Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your relationship success.
- => You’ll leave this session renewed, reenergized and inspired to turn your current relationship into the relationship of your dreams (or know if it's time to get out).
To claim your 30-minute "Relationship Rescue Coaching Session" simply click the button below. Do it right now because this sessions go fast and I have limited time for taking this calls. The sooner you schedule your call, the sooner you will be able to start working on having a transformed relationship!
Meanwhile, I want you consider 3 very important things:
1. "It takes two to tango." You need to be willing to accept your side of responsibility for where your relationship is today.
2. Together you can create any future you want and commit to creating.
3. Your first priority should be to get out of crisis so you can make rational decisions. Schedule your free coaching session to learn how.